CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 5, 2009

Wanna book clip??

Hey all, want a book clip? I'm bored and seriously procrastinating going to bed even though SNL is over because it's a Saturday night. I seriously feel like a loser when I go to bed like a normal person on a Saturday night.



Let's see, what should I post...? Oh, duh, maybe I should post names and basic details. Yeah, that'd probably be helpful. Wow I'm dense some times.



Main Characters

~Anastasiya (Annie) Solokov = main character

~Cecelia Solokov = younger sister

~Teagan Solokov = older brother

~Vivian and Nikola Solokov = parents

~Nathaniel Molokai = hot guy (because every good book needs one of those :D)

~Bridget Dhamirkov = best friend



These are the main characters and odds are any other names are just friends or teachers. Here are some of the friends:

Rosalind
Elizabeth
Sabine
Katharine
Vincent
Trevelyan
Chandler
Lucas (not a friend but an important vamp)

So there you go. And I should probably go to bed because I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow. I'll post a clip soon, but right now I need to write before bed becaus I'm working with a brilliant idea I got this afternoon when I was trying to sleep my stomach flu away. Wonderful inspiration, huh? Lol well I'll post later. Goodnight!

0 comments: